Shipping In Charge
1. negotiate with freight forwarding companies to receive the best rates for bringing outside consignments.
2. inform the supplier that hassan abul purchase delivery to be forwarded through the nominated shipping forwarder.
3. timely follow-up with supplier and the shipping forwarder to ensure prompt delivery.
4. receive the legalized documents prior to the arrival of shipment.
5. once the goods arrive in kuwait, make proper arrangements for customs clearing, payment of bayan etc.
6. arrange transporter to take the goods from port to designated stores/ delivery point.
7. prepare good received note. make note of demurrages or discrepancies.
8. co-ordinate with the purchase co-ordinator when the goods arrive check for quality, damage etc and tally with po, spec, packing and bill of lading.
9. inform concerned personnel to arrange delivery.
10. prepare appropriate schedule of container arrivals.
11. prepare reports and work-out landed material costs.
12. perform any other appropriate tasks as required by superiors.
Find Related Career Samples: